The addition of backgrounds gives Football Manager a more aesthetic feel. Seeing your team’s badge in the background whilst you’re playing emphasizes pride for the team you are managing. I am proud to present the DNK Backgrounds made by DazS8 and K Nielsen.
Nation View (squads)
Nation View (National Flag)
Now available to download as separate Nations as before or now as a 1 folder option split into 5 parts due to the size.
The whole pack will now be split into 5 Parts (no more nation packs)
Also a Folders Setup will be available which includes the correct folders in the right places with config files inside.
A How do I ? file and some spare config files will also be available for download too…(just in case)
Over 4000 Club Stadium pictures available for all to use, have a look below to see what is included.
English Stadiums pack containing stadiums from Premier League to the Vanarama National Leagues (160 stadiums)
The biggest Stadium Backgrounds pack ever,by changing our DNK Logo Megapck (32,000 Clubs) into Stadium pictures instead of the logo background.
|Extract to: Documents >> Sports Interactive >>Football Manager 2016 >>graphics >> pictures >> backgrounds|
How to add Mini Stadiums on Football Manager 2017
1. Download the .rar archive and use a tool such as 7-zip for Windows or The Unarchiverfor MacOSX to extract its contents.
2. Move the extracted contents to your graphics folder: Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics\
Create the folder “graphics” if it doesn’t exist already.
3. Run Football Manager 2016 and go to Preferences > Interface:
1. Close FM
2. Download selected files.
3. Place in the following folder:
Documents >> Sports Interactive >>Football Manager 2016 >>graphics >> pictures >> backgrounds
4. Delete you cache using FM Central’s Guide
5. Open FM, and open the preferences >> Interface menu.
6. Clear cache with the option available
7. Reload skin.
8. Enjoy backgrounds.
Header image from https://www.facebook.com/groups/DazS8Graphics/?fref=ts and is being use with DazS8’s permission.
Pictures used with DazS8’s permission.
All credit for the downloads available on this post got to DazS8 and the team from DazS8Graphics