– Transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones
– Contract changes to reflect corrected wages
– Managerial changes
– Passed away players/staff are removed from database
– Corrected squad numbers
– In some cases adjusted personal attributes such as height and weight
– Added favourite clubs, favourite staffs and so
– Nationality changes
– Chairman changes – Newly created chairmen take the place of the ones who left
– Added affiliations between clubs
– New people created that are not in the game, and are not wonderkids
– Stadium removals
– Corrected captain
– Players who were injured, corrected injury dates
– Players who were injured, but mistakenly not added to the game
Wonderkids– New young players created, who will become world class players in the future- In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21, and set wonderkids
Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes
– Adjusted stats and current ability attributes
– Adjusted potential ability
How will this feature affect our games? Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes?
Yes, the CA/PA file is a new file beside the others. If you don’t want this file, simply don’t choose it when you start a new game.
2. Move the extracted .fmf updates you want to the following location:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2017 / editor data
Create the “editor data” folder if it doesn’t exist.3. Open FM 2017 and start a new save-game with your selected databases of choice.
In case you have more editor data files:
When setting up a new game, do not have any other data update files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.
Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many files together from different creators can cause crashes to the game, duplicates and other problems. Avoid using files from different creators.
Spotted a missing transfer? You can tell Pr0 on his own forum: http://updatesbypr0.com/forum