Skin for FM 2017 regular career mode and widescreen (1920×1080).
This is the FLUTSKIN – Dark for FM 2017 – Version 2.3
Released: 29th December 2016
This skin was made to work properly in 1920×1080 (1080p) full screen mode. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920×1080 windowed mode).
When comparing with the FM17 base skin, this version includes many of changes (in general I keep the style from Flutskin for FM 16).
The main changes are:
- New fonts
- New player overview panel (now you have 5 options for the player picture and one of them includes the club stadium behind the player picture)
- New match preview panel
- New match pre match panel
- New match lineups panel
- New continue button (now coloured according the club colour in titlebar)
- “New” Agent Profile panel
- Match titlebar tweaked
- Match Overview panel of Match inbetween highlights tweaked
- Many inbox panels tweaked in order to a better view in 1920×1080 resolution
- Manager profile and human profile tweaked
How to add FLUT Skin in FM17
1. Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins