Football Manager has been a game which has brought together a community of content creators. In this post we share the work of the unique Football Manager skinning community with the FM17 FLUT Dark Skin for FM17 BETA.
Skin for FM 2017 regular career mode and widescreen (1920×1080).
This is the FLUTSKIN – White, for FM 2017 – Version 2.2
Compatible with DF11 and Scope Faces
Once again, thanks to all FM fans and especially to all of the fantastic FM skinners who contribute a lot to produce the FLUTSkin as it is today since FM 2013.
Released: 10th December 2016
This skin was made to work properly in 1920×1080 (1080p) full screen mode. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920×1080 windowed mode).
When comparing with the FM17 base skin, this version includes many of changes (in general I keep the style from Flutskin for FM 16).
The main changes are:
- New fonts
- New player overview panel (now you have 5 options for the player picture and one of them includes the club stadium behind the player picture)
- New match preview panel
- New match pre match panel
- New match lineups panel
- New continue button (now coloured according the club colour in titlebar)
- “New” Agent Profile panel
- Match titlebar tweaked
- Match Overview panel of Match in between highlights tweaked
- Many inbox panels tweaked in order to a better view in 1920×1080 resolution
- Manager profile and human profile tweaked
How to add FLUT Skin in FM17
1. Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins