Having your Football Manager save up to date with the latest transfer databases that people in the Football Manager community is easy. In this post, I share the fantastic work on FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0.
Post your suggestions and feel free to tell me your ideas either on this forum or in the comments below.
Released: 1 December – v 1.0
What’s included in a nutshell
- Transfers submitted to FMTU,
- Cypriot Leagues & Cups,
- Greek National C Division,
- Indian Super League,
- Promotions-Relegations in Scandinavian leagues,
- Real Life Agents,
- 11 new wonderkids.
– Chairman changes – Newly created chairmen take the place of the ones who left
– Added affiliations between clubs
– New people created that are not in the game, and are not wonderkids
– Stadium removals
– Corrected captain
– Players who were injured, corrected injury dates
– Players who were injured, but mistakenly not added to the game
Wonderkids– New young players created, who will become world class players in the future- In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21, and set wonderkids
Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes
– Adjusted stats and current ability attributes
– Adjusted potential ability
How will this feature affect our games? Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes?
Yes, the CA/PA file is a new file beside the others. If you don’t want this file, simply don’t choose it when you start a new game.
2. Move the extracted .fmf updates you want to the following location:
Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2018 / editor data
Create the “editor data” folder if it doesn’t exist.3. Open FM 2018 and start a new save-game with your selected databases of choice.
In case you have more editor data files:
When setting up a new game, do not have any other data update files ticked on your Editor Data Files screen except this one.
Choose only my files if you are not sure about the changes in every file. Many files together from different creators can cause crashes to the game, duplicates and other problems. Avoid using files from different creators.
Make sure to visit the brand new website dedicated to Football Manager Data Packs: FMTU.