Football Manager has been a game which has brought together a community of content creators. In this post, I share the work of the unique Football Manager skinning community with the FM18 FLUT Dark Skin
Skin for FM 2018 regular career mode and widescreen (1920×1080).
This skin was made to work properly in 1920×1080 (1080p) full screen mode. As a result, some panels won’t work properly in other resolutions (and also in 1920×1080 windowed mode).
Main changes in FlutSkin V 1.8
- New coloured country locator
- “New” match overview panel
- “New” match lineups panel
- “New” match in between highlights panel
- “New” match full time review panel
- “New” match mid time panel
- “New” team staff overview
- Match titlebar tweaked
- Competition fixtures roundup tweaked
- Fixtures details panel tweaked
- Player attributes changes tweaked
Main changes in FlutSkin V 1.7.
- “New” match titlebar with new scoreboard
- Match inbetween highlights teams stats tweaked (some information included/changed)
- Non player profile and non player profile popup tweaked (now with attributes background boxes)
- Player profile popup tweaked (new information included)
- Tutor information panel tweaked (current ability and potential ability included)
- Icon in actions bar displaying the number of unread messages included
- Bugs due to SI update fixed
Main changes in FlutSkin V 1.6.
- “New” player overview popup panel (new information and new options in drop down arrows included)
- New inbox training (new information included)
- New match preview panel (new opposition manager information and tab with lineups included)
- Player overview tweaked and PMSC faces option added
- Autohidden sidebar included (however the pack includes the alternative files for those who prefer the regular sidebar)
Changes and fixes in FlutSkin V 1.5.
- match full time review panel
- human profile
- manager home
- Last eleven (club overview panel)
- Main tabbed box in player overview panel
- Non player profile
- Match team talk panel
- Team hierarchy panel
- Match preview panel
- Various inbox panels
- Various graphics files
Changes and fixes in FlutSkin V 1.4.
- “New” Player Attributes panel
- “New” team report summary panel
- “New” non player profile
- News (drop down arrow to choose different leagues/continents news included)
- Non player popup profile (tweaked)
- “New” inboxes panels: Pre-Season report; pre-match opponent; post-match team.
- Player overview panel (tweaked in some panels)
- Team dynamics overview (tweaked)
- Other small tweaks here and there
- Instant result (fixed, although is not the same I used in previous versions since that older code causes crashes)
- Match-team talk (bug regarding morale fixed; some new information included)
- TV Logos (removed, since I couldn’t found the way to make it works well, yet)
Major changes in FlutSkin V 1.3.
- Player overview popup (tweaked)
- Team Squad Tactics Panel (row height decreased)
- Player Overview panel (new information included in the boxes; position ability bar graphics included)
- League stage views (capitals letters included; different colour for the club points)
- Continent overview (tweaked and missing information included)
- Team talk panel (half time rating included in the full time view)
- League overview panel (tweaked and missing information included)
- Agent Profile (tweaked)
- Person Information panel (new)
- Pre-match opponent scout report news (inbox) (player positions included in the pitch view)
- Match lineups (kits on the pitch moved to not cover the player picture)
- Tactics overview panel (kits on the pitch moved and subs bench kits increased and tweaked)
- Tactics overview panel match (tweaked)
- Opposition instructions (tweaked)
Major changes in FlutSkin V 1.2.
- Match squad team talk (new stats included)
- Human profile (awards panel included)
- Match mid review (new panel and information with drop down arrows; some match stats information added)
- Match full review (new match stats included)
- Player Overview panel (height and weight units fixed; some “new” information added in drop down arrows)
- Stadium overview panel (pitch description information added)
- Match inbetween highlights panel (new, with more information and 6 panels)
- Training overview panel (bar graph for team happiness included and some layout changes)
- Sidebar (club logo included)
- Many tweaks in several inbox panels
Major changes in FlutSkin V. 1.1.
- Many inbox panels tweaked (pre season, pre,match, post match, etc, etc)
- Match Preview Panel (new panels included)
- Match In between highlights (tweaked and with new information included in the drop down arrow)
- Tactics overview match/Tactics overview panel (tweaked and player faces included/new background pitch included)
- Sidebar and back/next buttons (sidebar moved to down and includes the buttons)
- Match titlebar (now transparent)
- Match lineups panel (player faces with kits included)
- Player overview panel (height and weight information included)
- Match Introduction included (with automatic animation and option to choose the introduction of several leagues made for FM17 by JOVOVICH)
- Opacity selector include
How to add FLUT Skin in FM18
1. Download and extract the .rar file (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).
2. Place the “fm2018flutskindark” folder here:
Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\skins
3. Create the folder “skins” if it doesn’t exist.
4.Start FM17 and go to Preferences screen and then into the Interface tab.